Monday, July 17, 2006

2nd Grading

Yesterday, Tai Pi and Pumpkin took the grading test to obtain the Yellow Belt. As is becoming the routine, they had a sleepover the night before, kindly hosted once again by Auntie D who was ambitious enough to even prepare a BBQ. I was in KL for work but came back in time to savour Auntie D's fabulous kebabs and to see Shing get a scolding for yelling at Pumpkin who had accidentally knocked his drink down, the boys being made to dive into the pool to retrieve pebbles they had thrown into the pool, and the (accidental) smashing of one of Auntie D's potted plants. Gee, I can't wait for my turn to host a sleepover....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally found some time to read your blog. It is certainly quite an experience along the road to PSLE.

From your cousin-in-law, Mun. I'm still eating leftover food from Chef Chan.

fuzzoo said...

ha ha we had leftover from chef chan last night too!

Anonymous said...

I only hope that all this martial arts and being the only girls among so many boys won't make my 2 little angels into rowdy, rough and playful tomboys. Just a little worried.

fuzzoo said...

kongkong: Unfortunately, our friends have mostly sons but there are quite a number of girls at the taekwondo school. No worries, the girls are still very girlie; the taekwondo will just turn them into tough cookies.