Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Specialty

After Tai Pi was born, my mother-in-law moved in with us and I have not cooked much since then; not that I cooked very much before that either. So it is nice to see that my culinary skills are not lost and that someone appreciates my specialty - instant noodles! Tai Pi says I cook better instant noodles than her grandma, tastier she says. Take a look at the birthday card that Tai Pi made for her grandma:

********

Dear Mama,
I love you alot! You are the best grandma ever! You cook the food very nice ecept intase noodles. Mummy can teach you how to cook it.
Love Tai Pi.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...grandma's noodles too instant izzit and still hard?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Fuzzoo, on being a good cook of instant noodles. It is indeed an important dish to master (I used to be addicted to it :-))and it is also indeed true that different people cook it differently! My son asked me why I didn't cook the noodles like Auntie XYZ (my brother's maid)!

Anyway, what did Grandma have to say about it?

fuzzoo said...

Grandma's noodles don't taste so good because she doesn't use as much of the seasoning as I do! Not sure if Grandma has seen the card actually.

Anonymous said...

I think Grandma stinged on the seasoning because it's not good for you. I have to resort to instant noodles (always a hit with the kids) only if I absolutely have no time to cook or run out of ideas.