Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sai Pi's Day Out

I was off work today so I thought I'd spend the day with the youngest one, let's call her Sai Pi. Poor Sai Pi mostly gets just snatches of time with me and her Daddy and with Tai Pi's schoolwork taking up so much of my time, I feel bad about spending so little time with Sai Pi and the middle one, let's call her Pumpkin.


I brought Sai Pi out, starting our excursion with a bus ride to the mall, then lunch at Genki Sushi (the girls love Japanese food) and then it was off to Toys R Us to play with toys for free...hee hee. We took the train after that but by then Sai Pi was so tired she was asleep from the time we got on the train till after we got off so she didn't know that she took the train.


We brought the girls home early so there was time for Tai Pi to do some math exercises before dinner. She did the "more than" "less than" exercises and once again made careless mistakes due to her lack of concentration. I told her I can only teach her how to do math but I can't teach her how to concentrate, she has to do that herself. I hate to think that all this effort we are making will go to waste if she doesn't concentrate during the exams and loses marks because of carelessness. What is a mother to do?

No comments: