Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Home Sweet Old Home

I was logged into our desktop computer (because I left my laptop charger at my friend's office yesterday, argh!!!) and was surfing about some websites that were bookmarked on the computer. There was this one which brought a smile to my face.

We were looking for a buyer for our home 3 years back and I created this blog for interested parties to find out more about the property. Our old home really sounds like paradise from what I wrote in the blog!!! Haha!!! I'm quite the saleswoman!!! or maybe just a good copywriter. Notice too that the mess is nowhere to be seen, having been temporarily banished into the cupboards, storeroom, anywhere that it could be stuffed into.

I also created an online ad that would appear along the side when someone searched for Premiere@Tampines, a DBSS project that was launched around that time and was proving to be quite popular. I didn't think it made sense to pay so much for a HDB flat when you could get a condo in the same vicinity for about the same price. So the GoogleAd was meant to direct people to a better buy, heh heh.

Eventually the apartment was sold to a couple who lived in the same condo, in the block just opposite ours. So they know full well how the afternoon sun blasts mercilessly into the living and dining rooms (hence the Luxaflex blinds) and one of the bedrooms and heats up the wall of the master bedroom, turning our sanctuary into an oven. Yes I neglected to mention this little detail, but that's advertising for you!!!

No comments: