Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long Distance Nagging

"It doesn't look like you are visiting Kong Kong; it looks like you're on vacation without us!"  cried Pumpkin over Skype.

Can't it be both things?  Yes I came up to Thailand together with Sai Pi primarily to visit Kong Kong who had an operation recently but it was also a nice break from our school routine.  But one thing I didn't take a break from.... nagging!

"Did you do any reading today?  Chinese book also ah!  Don't forget to do all those things you are supposed to do.  Take this opportunity to show me that you can take care of yourself, that you don't need me there to tell you what to do [although that's exactly what I'm doing now].  Have you finished your Chinese work?  Make sure you study, your exams are coming.  Go ride your bicycle; you have not used your bicycle much since buying it.  Tai Pi you should skip 200 times to grow taller......"

As the Diana Ross song goes:
Ain’t no mountain high enough 
Ain’t no valley low enough 
Ain’t no river wild enough 
To keep me from NAGGING you
Long distance nagging courtesy of Skype

No comments: