Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sai Pi at the Salon

Of all the 3 girls, Sai Pi has the least hair.. very thin and fine and taking forever to grow to a decent length. I've been reluctant to cut her hair, but now that her hair is past shoulder length, I thought it would be good to give it a proper trim. I had wanted to cut it to chin length but at the last minute, decided on a wishy-washy, neither-here-not-there shoulder length. Given that Sai Pi has so little hair, I probably could have cut it myself but instead I brought her to the salon where Tai Pi and Pumpkin have their haircuts. Her sisters have experienced salon treatment and now it is Sai Pi's turn. She looked so full of bliss when having her hair washed, you'd think she was at the spa.

Ah, shiok...

Snip, snip...

So pretty...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say Sai Pi looks really pleased with the treatment she got from the salon. Looks really good with her new haircut.